Sunday 4 March 2012

The Grave has a message for us!



Listen very very carefully!

Oh Son of Adam: I remembered you again
today....Did you remember me???
Listen!!!!

I am full of Darkness so bring with you The
Light of Salaah

I am a place full of Fears so bring with you
the peace of Tilawat-e-Quran

I am full of Snakes and Scorpions so bring
with you the Sunnah of our Beloved Prophet (S.A.W)

I am full of Fire so bring with you tears
fallen from ALLAH’S fear

I am full of Punishment so bring with you the
reward of Charity or Sadaqah

Don’t forget me as I am eagerly awaiting your
arrival....

YA ALLAH. Forgive our sins. Save us from the punishment in the grave and
from the hell fire∙And let us prepare for the Questions in Graves Guide us and keep us on the right path∙

(A.A.M.E.E.N)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika

Follow Us !!